By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ferkin' ah!

This game is one of the few games that will go well beyond the hype. Anyone who has played or seen the demos has been awed. GOTY baby. :p

Just have a look at how many people have said yes. Gonna be BIG!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

Renting it first. It does sound/looks interesting, but it's not really my type of game. Not sure if I'll like it.

Showertea said:
I'll totally pick it up... when it gets ported to the Wii.

As far as I can tell, it's a game where you make levels to jump around in with your terrifying little monster creatures, but you can't actually make challengin levels because everyone else has access to the same suite of tools you do, so they just instantiate platforms over your cleverly built spike traps and elevators to avoid your jumps.

Or you play other peoples levels you download from online, which is a terrible idea for 2 reasons:

1: We do it all the time for Farcry on my friends 360, and all the levels we download are absolutely terrible. Like, not even fun to walk around in, let alone play.

2: The image-grabbing for stickers just screams 'shock image' to me. The last thing I need is another way for people to trick me into seeing goatse or tubgirl.

Sorry but Sony owns the game. It will never get ported to the Wii. Also a lot of people want to buy this game, can't wait to see the sales the first week!

Absolute buy.

yea a def purchase for me

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

If I get a PS3 (later this gen) I will buy this along with Uncharted & Motorstorm

fayewong said:
Showertea said:
I'll totally pick it up... when it gets ported to the Wii.

As far as I can tell, it's a game where you make levels to jump around in with your terrifying little monster creatures, but you can't actually make challengin levels because everyone else has access to the same suite of tools you do, so they just instantiate platforms over your cleverly built spike traps and elevators to avoid your jumps.

Or you play other peoples levels you download from online, which is a terrible idea for 2 reasons:

1: We do it all the time for Farcry on my friends 360, and all the levels we download are absolutely terrible. Like, not even fun to walk around in, let alone play.

2: The image-grabbing for stickers just screams 'shock image' to me. The last thing I need is another way for people to trick me into seeing goatse or tubgirl.

Sorry but Sony owns the game. It will never get ported to the Wii. Also a lot of people want to buy this game, can't wait to see the sales the first week!

I keep forgetting that sarcasm doesn't come off well in a text-based forum. I was joking.

I don't deny that a lot of people want to buy this game, but I don't think it's gonna be the messiah that sony needs right now. It's still aimed at the hardcore market, and I don't think it's going to beat the rather dissapointing sales of MGS4.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

pbroy said:
McClaren said:
pbroy said:
Yes, I want some pre-order goodness.

Same here. I really want to get the Kratos sackboy.

Do you know which stores are giving away pre-order stuff?

Not really sure. Probably GameStop.

yes

kowenicki said:
I might buy it.. I might not.... I dont know what it is all about properly yet.

I dont buy games based purely on the hype of the personnel that are employed by the firm selling/pushing it... maybe you do?

I've seen it being played in person and have a friend who has played it. (I would have played it, but the line to do so was long)

I will purchase it.