By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Russia Invades Georgia

If anyone wants to see the horrors of war.....Liveleak.com has quite a bit of unedited, uncensored footage of what's going on.

Rumor has it that Israel has sent elite troops to help Georgia.

Oh, and for those interested:

The story line to Ghost Recon 1 (for Xbox/PS2) is that Russia was going to attack Georgia in 2008. Crazy, eh?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

I hope that's not true... That's just asking for trouble right now...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
mrstickball said:

Hm... why would Israel care?  I'm confused... because of Russia's ties with Iran?

Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:
mrstickball said:

Hm... why would Israel care?  I'm confused... because of Russia's ties with Iran?

Israel has been selling weapons and training the Georgian forces.  although, i doubt they sent anyone in there because they stopped selling weapons to them after a request from Russia.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

mrstickball said:
If anyone wants to see the horrors of war.....Liveleak.com has quite a bit of unedited, uncensored footage of what's going on.

Oh, and for those interested:

The story line to Ghost Recon 1 (for Xbox/PS2) is that Russia was going to attack Georgia in 2008. Crazy, eh?

Ubisoft is crazy awesome ... Lol.

On-topic; This could get nasty, although I don't reckon Israel is stupid enough to wage war against Russia... Especially with their close ties to the US... And for someone else who posted a few posts above; Turkey isn't going to react because 1; It has nothing to do with the territorial conflict(s) between Russia and it's break-away regions that declared independance after the USSR fell apart in 1991 and 2; Turkey is a full-fledged member of the NATO-alliance. So, as to react with armed forces to this territorial conflict would mean that the whole European union, including the US, Australia etc... Would enter in this military conflict, thus creating WW3. = Not happening.

I hope Russia will stop their advancements after they take control in the two regions and leave Georgia for what it is. Otherwise, they have taken of their mask. Although we already knew Putin is a dictator and is still actually in control of the country. And Russia will keep spinning the facts by saying their military reaction is a result of Georgian provokement, which of course is utter bullshit! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

In one of the videos on the Liveleak site they have a video of Russian troops shooting at and hitting civilian cars with media in them.

russia tried to bomb some BBC reporters. just showed on bbc.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Holy crap. Attacking journalists? This will not end well.

MrBubbles said:
Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:
mrstickball said:

Hm... why would Israel care? I'm confused... because of Russia's ties with Iran?

Israel has been selling weapons and training the Georgian forces. although, i doubt they sent anyone in there because they stopped selling weapons to them after a request from Russia.

Yeah, but they've been slowley cutting back on sales for a while because they were afraid if they kept selling georgia weapons Russia would sell Iran more advanced weaponry then they already are.

Is anything i'd think Israel would back out quick to avoid that.

It's not like this came out of nowhere. Russia's been more and more beligierant with georgia lately.

Oh shit, let's hope they don't turn their eyes down to florida! They will never have our beaches!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive