By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it True That Most Gamers are Stoners?

Not this one.

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
im a gamer, i drink, but dont abuse drugs or smoke (never have done, never will)

Someone who drinks who says they don't abuse drugs are laughable, because alcohol is a drug.

Whats laughable is that you think someone who drinks is automatically an abuser.

But anyway, I'm opposite, I only know one gamer thats a stoner.  I think it's the crowd you hang in, that's why your perspective is off.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

TheRealMafoo said:
I am 38 years old. One of the most avid gamers you will ever meet. I have owned all major consoles all the way back to Pong (aside from the N64 and the GC).

I have owned a PC for gaming all the way back to 1981. I would say that over my lifetime, I have spent $150,000 on gaming.

I have never done an illegal drug in my life. I might be the only one, but at least I am one :p

You're not alone.  I'm guessing there are quite a few of us that decided doing drugs wasn't a good idea.

WessleWoggle said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
im a gamer, i drink, but dont abuse drugs or smoke (never have done, never will)

Someone who drinks who says they don't abuse drugs are laughable, because alcohol is a drug.

fair point, let me rephrase it, the only drug i abuse is alcohol

WessleWoggle said:

Highwaystar, admit it or not, alcohol is a drug. It's a chemical that affects your brain. That makes it a drug.

There's a little difference called legal and illegal

Around the Network

Yep...it's true where I live!

Barozi said:
WessleWoggle said:

Highwaystar, admit it or not, alcohol is a drug. It's a chemical that affects your brain. That makes it a drug.

There's a little difference called legal and illegal

Not in all countrys.

I only play games when I am stoned. Way more fun. I have thought for many years they should sell a joint with each game.

crumas2 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
I am 38 years old. One of the most avid gamers you will ever meet. I have owned all major consoles all the way back to Pong (aside from the N64 and the GC).

I have owned a PC for gaming all the way back to 1981. I would say that over my lifetime, I have spent $150,000 on gaming.

I have never done an illegal drug in my life. I might be the only one, but at least I am one :p

You're not alone. I'm guessing there are quite a few of us that decided doing drugs wasn't a good idea.

One more here.  There are far more productive ways to spend my time and money, plus I'm a fan of my health.

I'm constantly drunk when i play games. Not stoned though. I find it slows my reflexes

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot