By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you buying Resistance 2?

DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:

Not a chance in hell.

I didn't like the first one and it's safe bet the second one is going to be pretty similar to the first: uninspired.

Thread meltdown in 3..., 2..., 1...

now now DMJ, there's no need for a meltdown. Twesterm has obviously just been watching completely different videos than us. Ones that make it look like no improvements were made. Perhaps he was just watching R1 videos by mistake, there are a million different explanations.

Around the Network

Why, yes. Yes I am. Day one, if I can =D

twesterm said:

Not a chance in hell.

I didn't like the first one and it's safe bet the second one is going to be pretty similar to the first: uninspired.

How dare you not like Resistance, it's the greatest game since, let me think,  i cant think of anything, but what the hell man?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i might buy resistance 2. i played resistance 1 and i enjoyed it. but i got to buy gears 2 first.

Torillian said:
DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:

Not a chance in hell.

Thread meltdown in 3..., 2..., 1...

now now DMJ, there's no need for a meltdown. Twesterm has obviously just been watching completely different videos than us. Ones that make it look like no improvements were made. Perhaps he was just watching R1 videos by mistake, there are a million different explanations.

I haven't been watching any of the videos.  That's generally what comes with not caring about a game.

Around the Network
psrock said:
twesterm said:

Not a chance in hell.

How dare you not like Resistance, it's the greatest game since, let me think,  i cant think of anything, but what the hell man?

Sometimes people choose a different path...

yep, I will :)

When it gets cheap like the first one, but I haven't bought the first one yet. So when they both get cheaper than that. RPGs first, everything else buy cheap. The only exception to that rule is if there are any worth having pre-order bonuses, then first day.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Mirson said:
Yes. Not sure if I'll buy it first day; Valkyria comes first.

Indeed it does. But I will get it by the end of this year for sure.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hell Yeah.
I am making sure all my friends buy it too.
60 players online will be sweet. Really looking forward to the squad based mayhem.

On a different topic, did you hear that Gears added 2 more players to their online mode?

:)

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.