By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you planning on buying Call Of Duty 5?

I'm just wondering, Call of Duty 4 was an amazing game, but from what I've heard I'm not planning on getting this one...How about you?

Around the Network

maybe,i liked cod3 better than 4.depends if ill like it.

No.. CoD bores me.
I want only one shooter, RFoM 2.

Nope i have promised myseld not to buy this game,

After how good the last game was i can only be disappointed by this one deffo being as it is the same dev team that done the crappy COD 3 game

obieslut said:
Nope i have promised myseld not to buy this game,

After how good the last game was i can only be disappointed by this one deffo being as it is the same dev team that done the crappy COD 3 game

That game was rushed, it was made in 8 months. This one was developed for 2 years. That alone should make a huge difference.

@OP: It depends, let's wait and see the reviews and what people say about it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

No Resistance 2 will be the one.

I still not sure, might wait for some reviews first.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

COD after the 1st one was rubbish....its basically a rail shooter and has been getting progressively worse 2 -> 4...

Everyone complains about 3 not being developed by IW, lol...Then they say how "great" 4 is...

I want to like it, but its so difficult to like a game that just does everything for you. Zero skill required for single player - I don't play online because I don't like people on the internet, they're not normal.

yes like nj5 said cod 3 was made in 8 months and this has been made in 2 years so should be much better( hoperfully without a glitch in every corner of the game like cod 3 )

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

ROFLOL...COD is the best shooter out there...a must have!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder