By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your dream job?

Travel book writer.

Actually, the best job I always thought had the guy on the travelling chef show. Damn awesome.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

working at nintendo or an artist!

Colleauges of mine are heineken Representatives. Their job is to visit café's and talk to owners about beer quality...

My dreamjob would be consultant. I like fixing problems, I like working with people and love to see new things all the time. I had my first taste and I want more!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Film Maker

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

The reason Im doing a medi production degree is because i want to eventually become a film director.

So id say....film director

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

The next David Hasselhoff.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

maybe the Reggie's work !!!

being Donkey Kong!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Esmoreit said:
Colleauges of mine are heineken Representatives. Their job is to visit café's and talk to owners about beer quality...

My dreamjob would be consultant. I like fixing problems, I like working with people and love to see new things all the time. I had my first taste and I want more!

Trust me, that gets old very fast.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

A college professor. I already knocked out my bachelor's degree in graphic design. Next is to just finish my masters in art and start applying. I've always wanted to teach college as interacting in that kind of environment is very comfortable to me. Plus you get all holidays off, teach 2 to 3 classes each day depending on subject, and have every summer off.

gomezc said:
A college professor. I already knocked out my bachelor's degree in graphic design. Next is to just finish my masters in art and start applying. I've always wanted to teach college as interacting in that kind of environment is very comfortable to me. Plus you get all holidays off, teach 2 to 3 classes each day depending on subject, and have every summer off.

You left out the best part of being a college professor: you'll have impressionable college girls looking up to you.

The thing I love about college girls is that I keep getting older and they stay the same age.