By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game in your "opinion" had the worst gameplay ever?

Ajax said:
controls are something else than gameplay

game mechanics ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameplay )

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Final Fantasy III (everything besides the battles themselves) and Luminous Arc (horribly laggy and broken)

Nightmare Creatures on the N64 has by far the worst controls out of any game i have ever played. This gen it would be GTA4 walking and fighting were just broken, and SMG, no matter how many times i tried the game, it was just impossible to have mario do what you want and the camera just made it worse.

Superman 64... maybe ET the extraterrestrial, but im too young for have played that one

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Back to the Future for the NES.

Around the Network

For me recently it has been Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360, PS3). As someone who spent about 120 hours playing and completing SA and SA2, the newest one had appalling gameplay that genuinely wasn't fun.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
wick said:
ET on the Atari or Superman64

This is the exact answer that I was going to give. The best part about Superman 64 was having a block button that didn't block. Welcome to VG Chartz.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Words Of Wisdom said:
Mario Kart Wii.

This is lame. Sorry that it's better than your beloved Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Words Of Wisdom said:
Mario Kart Wii.

how can u said that!!!!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I don't really care about gameplay as long as there is a solid story but I suppose some old NES games were pretty terrible in both respects.