Gamecube and N64.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Around the Network

In contradiction to most people here, it seems, I would say the SIXAXIS is my favourite controller, the lightness makes it nicer to use, and it's wireless, also the triggers are a lot better than the L2/R2 buttons that sometimes didn't work at all, or got stuck down.

I would say my least favourite controller is probably either the original xBox Controller, man that thing was huge! Or the N64 controller, maybe it was because it looked hideous, or maybe because whenever I played it I had no idea how to hold/use it, either way, I've never particularly liked it.

I can't comment on either the WiiMote/Nunchuck/Classic controller, as I have yet to use them, but I do think they look verys good, as Nintendo have gone for iPod clean look.

But yeah, keyboard and mouse is also very good, although I would say I prefer using a wireless mouse, because I always found the wire annoying.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

I never really thought the Dualshock was bad. Its d-pad is probably the most accurate and precsiese one out there. I can't stand crappy d-pads (360, GC, Sega pads)

but the worst controller is probably the original NES. Those blocky edges digging in your skin hurt!

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Sony's pads are the best for me. Solid, precise and handy. The most ridicules pad was bundled with N64.

ihira said:
Its d-pad is probably the most accurate and precsiese one out there. I can't stand crappy d-pads (360, GC, Sega pads) 
I agree, the Playstation D-Pad's have always been the best, although I would say the Nintendo ones are pretty good aswell, although I like the fact that the Playstation's D-Pad is split up, to I find it easier to press one direction, without having to push it at an angle, if you see what I mean...

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Around the Network

Favorite pad is definately the SNES pad. Had enough buttons to do whatever i needed for a variety of different games and no crappy Analog stick. I still like using the D-Pad on any games that recognize it over the analog stick.

Worst pad. The Sega Saturn controller that looked like a Discman. It was huge and bulky but didnt add anything that a regular sega controller didnt already have. Usually companies try to make their products smaller and sleeker but they went really backwards with that one.

I like the 360 controller it is by far the most confortable, the analog sticks are accurate and the triggers are the best ones, the rumble is good, my least favorite is the PSP controller(well the PSP is itself a control XD) the analog stick is horrible it hurts my thumb and most of games use it, the d-pad its ok but it stars to work bad with some use(maybe I played too much tekken) the PSP itself is unconfortable for me you can really get tired after playing some songs in DJ Max.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Playstation controllers always end up breaking down the fastest though, shoulder buttons get stuck. Ps3 perhaps worst one yet in term of ergonomics.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

I know I'm in the dark on this one, but I've always loved the Dreamcast controller. It still shocks me that no one ever evolved the VMU more. One of the finest things it ever did was allow you to pick your plays in NFL2k without your buddies being able to get a sneak peek.

Worst controller? Atari Jaguar. --Twelve-- programming buttons that took up the majority of the controller itself? WTF?!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

I would have to say the mouse and keyboard, but that's just me.

For game consoles. . .hmmm I can't single out any specific one. I liked the origonal Xbox controller but it was too heavy and I didn't like the curved buttons on it which really hurt the fingers in fighting games like Dead or Alive 3 and I hated the redesigned one. The 360 controller is better than both of the previous Xbox controllers. I do enjoy using the Sixaxis because it's so damn lightweight. The Wii-mote (and nunchuck) isn't bad. I don't like its lack of buttons (or weird placement of them), but motion control makes up for it.