By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got banned from PSN

I've never heard of anyone getting banned from PSN, maybe he hacked the boards of a game or something because I know the #1 on COD4 definitely hacked the boards. How do they ban your PS3 though? Is it not possible to just create another account?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

lol even if i told u, u wouldn't belive me

ssj12 said:
dbot said:
I guess I am kind of glad you got banned. Maybe you should consider buying a 360.

yes, this, do this.

lol. If he got banned on psn, he won't last long on Xbox live. The ban hammer comes out quite often there and I know quite a few people that got banned...not for modding the system too.

gebx said:
b-nickel9 said:

NEVER guna happen

ahah, gotta love those PS3 fanboys, dedicated to the core!

Fanboys are fanboys. A 360 one would have the same reply.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

b-nickel9 said:

seriously i cant tell you

Dude you are freaking us out just tell us what you did.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
I've never heard of anyone getting banned from PSN, maybe he hacked the boards of a game or something because I know the #1 on COD4 definitely hacked the boards. How do they ban your PS3 though? Is it not possible to just create another account?

it isnt, his main system's model number was banned. He has to buy a new PS3 as his will never be able to go online again.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Pristine20 said:

There is a video on youtube of a guy sending out fake Killzone 2 beta invites to other PSN users. He got banned for doing that.

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL82_RtTgoQ

Come on, you have to tell us now.

He raped a girl who he met on PSN I will believe that until he says why he got banned for;..

stop wasting everybody's time

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament