By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got banned from PSN

i don't care what they do i'm never getting a 360

Around the Network

w/e well i stole some dude's account and used his credit card to buy $200 worth the stuff, but thats not what got me banned.....um it turned out that the guy's account i stole belonged to the son of an aouterny for the US goverment's Secratary of Defence

b-nickel9 said:

w/e well i stole some dude's account and used his credit card to buy $200 worth the stuff, but thats not what got me banned.....um it turned out that the guy's account i stole belonged to the son of an aouterny for the US goverment's Secratary of Defence

if thats real why are you not in prison?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I just love the Internet. We can read some pretty amazing stories! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You could sell your ps3 to someone who never wants to go online and then buy a new one.

Around the Network

I smell ep 2 of the VGC Soap Opera coming on.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

not joking i made a fake home beta acc to get ppls accounts and use their credit card but i guess i got unlucky and stumbled upon him. but the only reason i can think of that im not dead yet is because a trial is guna cost him more then i spent and what i would get fined so idk

ssj12 said:
b-nickel9 said:

if thats real why are you not in prison?

Exactly what I was thinking!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

if thats true then good for you and why are you not in prison lol

thats the thing im tring to find a way around that