By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most catchy video game song of all time:

The most catchy? Pick anything from the Adventures of Lolo series. Those games should be found in violation of international conventions on torture; the songs stick in your head for days.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLuLwDBZNiM

Catchy? Super Mario World Ending:

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

1. Megaman 2 Robot Master introduction and theme... The introduction was used for several games later...

2. Super Mario Bros Theme by Koji Kondo
3. SMB3 - Underground level remake from SMB, also by Koji Kondo
4. Sonic The Hedgehog - Star Light Zone, by Masato Nakamura
5. Street Fighter II - Ken Theme

Banjo-Kazooie Music: Gruntilda's Lair-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTztR_y9iHc&feature=related

this one really sticks in your head

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
nordlead said:
Super Mario Bros. Theme

It has to be the most recognized and played theme in all gaming.

QFT. 

Anyone posting other songs is merely posting songs he/she likes; this one answers the question.

The question was catchiest - not most known.  And I'd need evidence before accepting that as I've never played a Mario game nor know the theme...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Yoshi's Story ftw!

THIS.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

celine said:
Catchy? Super Mario World Ending:

You know it's a slowed down variation on the Level 1 overworld music for Super Mario Bros. 2 USA.

World Ending is more catchy though.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

How about some Shorty and the EZ Mouse from Bust A Groove?

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.