By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Freaky Weather

well you tend to have a lot of rain after a big drought... There have been worse floods in the last few years than this one.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
stof said:
z64dan said:
DonWii said:
OR, Global Warming....

Must be global warming if the weather isn't the same from week to week.

I've read your posts in the global warming thread. I thought about refuting your points and deconstructing your bizarre twists of logic and attempting to educate you in terms basic science and even more basic fact.

I figured it isn't worth it. Instead I'll just say that you obviously have no idea what your talking about. I can only assume your ignorance and arrogance towards climate and climate change is based in political motivations. 

Why exactly would you consider a disagreement on something like climate change to be politically motivated?  I get tired of people acting as if I'm either a) stupid b) being paid off by Exxon or c) have ulterior motives.  Talking about arrogance, I think your absolute certainty beyond a shadow of a doubt and demeaning those who don't agree to be much more arrogant than believing that we should debate such an important topic in today's world.

Holland here: In the winter... There was snow only once!... In Januari... It was as warm as 13C.

Now: (Summer) It's 17C... Which is really cold!... And it's constantely raining...! 

OOwNOOWZ... W're allGONNe DIeeE!!!...

I don't mind really that the weather is a little upset...! It'll go back to normal in  few days!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

Holland here: In the winter... There was snow only once!... In Januari... It was as warm as 13C.

Now: (Summer) It's 17C... Which is really cold!... And it's constantely raining...!

OOwNOOWZ... W're allGONNe DIeeE!!!...

I don't mind really that the weather is a little upset...! It'll go back to normal in few days!

That's what I thought, but it's now July and we're still getting rain

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

sorry double post

Around the Network

This is just getting ridiculous, it's now the 2nd of JUly and we've had continuous on-off raining for the past week

3rd of July and hailstones!

Here in Monterrey Mexico, its sunny in the morning, warm and nice...

But in the afternoon, we have floodings and hailstones!

Look at this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzuxEY9w5Zk

Yep, here in Oklahoma it was raining pretty bad for the last few weeks, flooding and everything. It's pretty weird though because last year we hardly got any rain at all.

woo, it's finally like summer, although to wait for the 11th of July was a bit extreme :/