By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

^Ditto.

Around the Network

I actually like Terra the best. Celes and Locke were up there too.

Good ol' FF6. It refined and polished the model for the modern JRPG to a mirror shine years before FF7 made the JRPG popular. Though as noted, it's still pretty old-school in that it assumes you know stuff like the fact that the world map is one gigantic save point.

Anyway, I hope you have a lot of fun with this game. One of Square's best games, it is.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

FFVI advance it is a great game you will really like the game don't waste your time start playing it..................

Final Fantasy 8 The Graetest Game

A (international troll detector) in you Army

This is the first time I say this, I NEED a guide to complete the game, is so complicated and confusing.

Around the Network

Gamefaqs, djbriel's guide is the best.

I ruin this game, I didnt go to the lores of Strago and the rages of Gau before the floating continent

^You didn't lose much... I deal without them perfectly.

MANUELF said:

I ruin this game, I didnt go to the lores of Strago and the rages of Gau before the floating continent

You're at the floating continent?  This may be a spoiler but I think it's a good one to read because if you don't do it you will miss one of greatest scenes in video gaming *ever*.  This one scene puts every other scene you've already seen to shame.

If you want to know how to get it, highlight the spoiler text here.  It shouldn't be a huge spoiler but it's good to know.

-edit-

Actually, taking an idea from Xen, here's a less spoilerific version.  You can highlight this without any fears of spoilers

Only catch rotten fish, avoid the healthy ones

Continuation to twesterm: to "help" him with it, feed him rotten fish, thoseare really slow and will only ruin him.

open twesterm's post with caution.