By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

Xen said:

Shadow is in a cave in the Veldt (far east on the northern continent, the continent where Narshe is), after you find him there, go to the colloseum and bet the sword that is not far from where you find his body, forgot its name, you can find Gau in the Veldt, remember being in a party of three, and having dry meat. That's all I remember, it's been a while since I finished it.

You know where are Locke, Strago and Mog?

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Xen said:

Shadow is in a cave in the Veldt (far east on the northern continent, the continent where Narshe is), after you find him there, go to the colloseum and bet the sword that is not far from where you find his body, forgot its name, you can find Gau in the Veldt, remember being in a party of three, and having dry meat. That's all I remember, it's been a while since I finished it.

You know where are Locke, Strago and Mog?

Don't remember Locke and Strago, Mog is in Narshe (Moogle cave I think)

I still cant find neither Strago or Locke and how I make the jeti join my group?

Best Videogame ever.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

MANUELF said:

I still cant find neither Strago or Locke and how I make the jeti join my group?

Locke - In the star shaped mountains, the phoenix cave.

Strago - He's at the fanatics tower, I'll let you figure out how to get him

Umaro - You need Mog with you

Around the Network

Since you like this game so much miss no opportunity to check out other FF installments.FFIV DS is a great choice and you can definetily not go wrong with VII , IX or X. VIII I have not played.

P.S:My personal favorites are X and VII.

I finally found all the members of my party, I beat Gigantuar, Leviathan and Gligamesh and the magic master but I dont know what is next.