By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well I just bought resistance Fall of Man for my PS3...

The demo turned me off...
But I plan on trying the full game though...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
I wan't to buy this before RFOM:2 but am not convinced it is worth it.

Definitely worth it IMO. Online is great too. I beat 1P five times and still have the game, ready for another run before 2 comes out.

PSN - hanafuda

Don't blow your money on the DLC maps. A couple of them a horrid, but even the one that is good almost never pops up on the servers.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I really hope the whole of Resistance 2 is like the end battles of Resistance 1 because they were incredible. Those last battles are where the game shines as a unique title.

Yea, I liked it when they have TONS of stuff happening on the screen. I'm hoping that they'll not only continue to do that, but do A LOT more of it on an even larger scale.

Around the Network

I really like the weapons, those guys at insomniac are great, reminds me of the days when Turok was cool.

I like the online multiplayer alot too, it reminds me of the old days of quake and unreal but with cooler guns. Just simple run and gun fun. The custom games suck though because everyone is just playing 1 hit kill infinite ammo deathmatch. If I try to create a game of 40 person capture the flag or something then like two people join. But the ranked games are fun because it's not just 1 hit kill infinite ammo.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

@Vagabond,

lol, reminds me of when I try to play Halo (PC) online from time to time, nearly all of the servers are running all vehicles with rockets or rockets and snipers.

Give me some normal CTF or DM Blood Gulch damn it. . .

Anyway, I didn't like how they jacked up the speed of Resistance online. However, I'm looking forward to how Resistance 2's online is shaping up. However, I'm a little unsure about the squad system. Obviously things can get a little hectic when you have the majority of 64 people at a choke point on the map a la Battlefield 2, but that can actually be really fun at the same time. I just hope that the squad system doesn't take anything away from the fact that you're playing in 60 player servers.