By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I don´t understand! Help me unserstand.

Send it in bossman.

Around the Network

Something similar happen to me my 360 got a rrod and I didn't even play it for long periods of time.

BrainBoxLtd said:
vaio said:
alpha_dk said:
vaio said:
there is no returning with this one, I will be going for a new one but it´s going to take a while to gather the money. In the mean I have to borrow one of my brothers when i feel like playing the 360.

No returning?  Isn't there that 3-year RROD warranty?  It's not november '08 yet, so how are there any units out of warranty?

It has happened once before and I tried returning it but ended up costing me about 200$ and this time I went to the shop and they said it would probably cost more to send it to MS today then it did last time. He didn´t think it was a good idea sending it to them and that it was hard to get them to accept the rrod issue so they would cover the costs.

Wouldn't hurt to at least call and see if they'll do a freebie reapir. They're suppose to cover failures that invovle the three red rings for three years. Your 360 is showing this right?

Yeah that´s it. I will try and call costumer service and see what they say.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

you have an xbox(360)?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

WTF, first you're supposed to have 3 years warranty but then you don't, or you can get a new one with 50% discount? So, the whole warranty was just a bunch of fancy words?

About the soldering melting, the moment after you turn off your console is the most critical moment, since processor is hottest in the inside and it cools only from the outside. When you turn the console off, the processor stops generating heat, but since the fan stops too, the cooling also stops and the processor keeps radiating the heat it already generated and reserved into it.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
you have an xbox(360)?

Yes of course, I always try to get all consoles. So far I haven´t got a PS3 but it´s going to be bought at some point.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

bdbdbd said:
WTF, first you're supposed to have 3 years warranty but then you don't, or you can get a new one with 50% discount? So, the whole warranty was just a bunch of fancy words?

About the soldering melting, the moment after you turn off your console is the most critical moment, since processor is hottest in the inside and it cools only from the outside. When you turn the console off, the processor stops generating heat, but since the fan stops too, the cooling also stops and the processor keeps radiating the heat it already generated and reserved into it.

That is what confuses me, the extra fan i got for the 360 is always on as long as the 360 is plugged in but somehow it still RROD even though the fan is on. That´s why I don´t get it how it could RROD.

vaio said:
bdbdbd said:

That is what confuses me, the extra fan i got for the 360 is always on as long as the 360 is plugged in but somehow it still RROD even though the fan is on. That´s why I don´t get it how it could RROD.

Well clearly overheating isn't the cause of this problem.

vaio said:
Strategyking92 said:
you have an xbox(360)?

Yes of course, I always try to get all consoles. So far I haven´t got a PS3 but it´s going to be bought at some point.

why no mygamertag.com gamertag then? It's the "hip" thing to do

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

What games do you have for it? I do not see any in your games collection.