By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the great announcement at SE Party ?

Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:
@Euphoria Some people don't count Chocobo Dungeon because its a spinoff. I agree though. Hopefully we see some more stuff on all consoles soon. I'm happy with the handhelds though. Plenty of stuff to look forward too like VP, SO, PE, CT, and probably some more FF remakes(VI?) from Square Enix.

Handhelds are the only saving grace for SE in terms of my wallet right now to be honest. In terms of console gaming, my money seems to be going to Atlus now.

I want to see more original titles like TWEWY or possibly if they could show me enough love... another Romancing SaGa game. *drools*  Maybe even a proper console Mana game.

Last Remnant may get a purchase out of me though, the SaGa team is supposedly working on it. :) I would prefer it on my PS3 though... why not make 360 owners wait until the PS3 version is finished?

Maybe if Infinte Undiscovery turns out good I will get it, but it looks too much like FFXII. The Last Renmant does look ok. Other than that my next definite purchase is Star Ocean 4, unless FFCC:TCB releases before it. I wanna see more turn based square enix games though.  They are changing everything real time. They even wanted DQ to be real time, and that is one of the most Traditional Series left. At least The Last Renmant will be turn based. Right now Namco(Tales of, Fragile), Marvelous(Arc Rise fantasia, Little King Story,Rune Factory Fronteir, Oboro Muramasa Yotodon) and Atlus seem to be my sources for console rpgs.

Around the Network

There was not really one, I am very disapointed

celine said:
BMaker11 said:
I thought that comic strip was from VG Catc about how Miyamoto had abandoned the core gamers, and went for only casuals?????

Ever played Galaxy ?

He means this:

^ I didn't know there is an original ^_^

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I really didn't think there was going to be a shocking announcement, but that comic strip was pretty funny.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

hahahahahahhaha

What is funny is the comic strip was probably very close to reality. Microsoft may very well have shown up to the shindig with a suitcase full of money. I can hear the conversation in my head right now, and the first line goes like this.

"We were wondering if we couldn't get you to reconsider your decision."

That was quite funny.............the original wii one too. They might as well round it out and make some Microsoft one...............wonder what that would be like?