By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If You Ran your country for a day...

Hmmm, I wonder how many chavs and pikeys I could have put to death in 1 day?
I'd do pretty much the same as PS360 except for the 3rd world aid.

Around the Network

I would ban sex for over 60s

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i would make every one get a 360 and get 2% off there taxes then charge microsoft more taxes so that im rich

Remove all chavs.... sentence anyone with a knife without good reason (like ceremonial knives or chefs) to a few years of jail

Give loads of money to UK devs (especially media molecule!) decrease the price of video games (demand more price equality with the US), and start a campaign to change the way that video games are viewed in society

I find for-the-people attitude here disturbing.
Come on now, do something for yourself for a change, like everyone else.

Around the Network

I would help poor people to get jobs.

Abolish people's right to sue other people and tell everyone to harden the fuck up, and stop blaming others for their own failings. Make censorship laws that surround entertainment consistent and in line with the rest of the world. And abolish social security for bludging assholes who can work but don't. Invest money saved from social security into green energy schemes and making cars that don't rely on fuel and set up organisations which can't be bought out by oil companies to run these.

jkl2207 said:
Abolish people's right to sue other people and tell everyone to harden the fuck up, and stop blaming others for their own failings. Make censorship laws that surround entertainment consistent and in line with the rest of the world. And abolish social security for bludging assholes who can work but don't. Invest money saved from social security into green energy schemes and making cars that don't rely on fuel and set up organisations which can't be bought out by oil companies to run these.

You do know that Social Security is for old people when they retire. Everyone pays into it. You are thinking of welfare, not social security.

Anyway, if I was the President of the United States of America, I would invade Canada and Mexico and create the Superpower known as the United States of North America. Then we would not have to worry about immigration problems from Mexico, and Canada is basically the US' little step brother. I imagine probably like 75 states or so after gaining the territory.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I would attempt global peace through political means.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I would change the rule so i could run my country forever.
Becaue so many great ideas like i have can't be forfilled in one day

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.