By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If You Ran your country for a day...

I would remove all the people who want to push religious views into laws from the gene pool.

Then I would allow any adult the ability to marry any other adult.

Then I would force companies that create items used in the medical field to have price caps where they are only allowed to make no more than 5% profit off of their products thus, decreasing the robbery given to insurance companies that combined with a $100k limit on payouts from courts for medical related "pain and suffering" types of clauses would dramatically reduce the cost to Insurance companies. Then I would force them to push that savings onto the people so all jobs would be able to obligatorily pay for insurance for any worker and thier families. Families would then only have to pay small copays and a max of $20 for prescriptions.

Finally, I would put into law that from hence forth no action with a foreign country can violate our constitution and moral identity. We could no longer allow American companies to pay an individual below our own minimum wage. I would also set laws to protect these companies from unions that have taken advantage of their laws and set regulations that ensure they cannot strike if their demands are proven to literally hurt the business by potentially causing it to bankrupt over time.

Almost forgot. I would sleep with the hot intern as well. You know she wants it.