By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hilarious Microsoft "ban"!

RolStoppable said:
Onyxmeth said:
megaman2 said:
lollll im in trouble my last name is gay focker

Well at least my joke was fresher than this.

@Rol-You wouldn't understand because you're from Austria. No one was really expecting any Austrians to understand jokes. It's totally not your fault.

I am getting so sick of all these xenophobic comments. One day I'll go on a rampage on this forum and nobody will ever forget this day.

Oh please don't maam. I see too many rampages all day long from my daughter. I don't need anyone else screaming "NO!" at me and balling their eyes out while curled in a ball next to the front door because they couldn't get a pack of fruit snacks.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

wtf? how is gaywood offensive to anyone?

PS360ForTheWin said:

Someone better not have the name Gaylord.

i hate username bans....Who is Microsoft or nintendo to tell me what words are "taboo"...Nintendo won't let me play mario kart online as long as Hitler is my profile name...

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

16-bit gamer said:
i hate username bans....Who is Microsoft or nintendo to tell me what words are "taboo"...Nintendo won't let me play mario kart online as long as Hitler is my profile name...

Funny thing is someone could probablly have a positive/anti hitler name like "I hate hitler" or "Hitler Killer" but still wouldnt be able to use it

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Onyxmeth said:
RolStoppable said:

I am getting so sick of all these xenophobic comments. One day I'll go on a rampage on this forum and nobody will ever forget this day.

Oh please don't maam. I see too many rampages all day long from my daughter. I don't need anyone else screaming "NO!" at me and balling their eyes out while curled in a ball next to the front door because they couldn't get a pack of fruit snacks.

Don't worry, I am not like that. I want cookies.

Here.

Now go play in your room damnit!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

LOL MATURE said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

Someone better not have the name Gaylord.

GayLord Opry Mills (a mall In my area)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

16-bit gamer said:

the people whos service you would be using.   you dont like that...keep your profiles offline.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I understand that Microsoft does not want to influence homosexuality, but this is an extreme. It's someone's name. Even if it has the term gay. I am a Christian and don't like homosexuality, but it shouldn't prevent those who are to play and have fun online like everyone else without worrying

What about the Gaylord Hotels and Convention resorts?