By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hilarious Microsoft "ban"!

This is from May, lol.

Anyway it sucks, but what are you going to do if they're trying to censor possibly offensive Gamertags even if that's your real name or not?

Around the Network

Robo-Hitler
^That is a cool gamer tag. lol.

robocock loll

I don't who is more immature here; the member who filed a complaint or microsoft. Both need a reality check, PEOPLE HAVE STRANGE NAMES SOMETIMES.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

megaman2 said:
lollll im in trouble my last name is gay focker

Well at least my joke was fresher than this.

@Rol-You wouldn't understand because you're from Austria. No one was really expecting any Austrians to understand jokes. It's totally not your fault.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I don't remember the reporting process, don't the censor hounds come for you if just one person makes a report?

Again, I don't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure that Kotaku got the skinny on it in one of the Gaywood ban articles.

somebody think of the children!!!

^U mean the ones yelling in my ear on COD? Screw 'em. :)

i have a tag called BLownTuna it was created in their random name generator.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

LOL MATURE said:
MrBubbles said:
i knew someone named Peter Pound.... you can imagine there was a number of jokes about it.

but in this case.... its sad that he cant use his real name, but they have a valid argument.

It's not very valid. What's next people are going to get offended if they card him buying cigs so then he needs to censor his ID?

This game from a user complaint. People are too touchy. I bet I can get away with worse names than this.

people arent becoming offended because its his real name.   they are getting offended because it seems like some 12yo is making a stupid sexual joke out of their tag

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur