By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Very Unhappy PS3 Owner

thats what he gets for not paying you back

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

why didnt he just wait for you?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I would have to guess that he did something with the hard drive, like took it out and put it back in. As others have said, all he had to do was put the system in stanby and then hold the power button for like 5-10 seconds until you heard a second beep....

Then again, you're little act of HD trickery started all of this, lol.

brute said:
why didnt he just wait for you?

Cant blame the guy for being anxious in wanting to play his games.

lol, that sucks! Well.. it's hist fault, he didin't wait for you.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Your cousin should say a prayer of atonement for ever bringing Sony's quality into question.

I've got this 19-year-old girl you could hook him up with. Maybe that would shut him up. Better yet tell him to start posting at VGChartz.

Onimusha12 said:
Your cousin should say a prayer of atonement for ever bringing Sony's quality into question.

Okay troll, got nothing constructive to say? Don't say anything then.

I assume you don't own a Ps3 because if you did you would know everything said in this thread is true and not people defending it.

When he had no image he must have tapped at everything and access the settings columns and formated the HDD......really strange and unlucky but thats life.

Sorry folks. False alarm. He just got some kind of error message. All is well. For a minute though, I was laughing my ass off! I'm so evil sometimes.