By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FFXIII Demo Coming to PS3

Advent Children Complete Blu-ray hits Japan in March 2009 with a major bonus.

Reports are beginning to roll in from Square Enix's DKS3713 event in Japan, and as many had speculated, the publisher announced a fairly large Sony exclusive to help counter the E3 news that Final Fantasy XIII will be coming to the Xbox 360 as well. So what's the counter? It seems the PlayStation 3 will be receiving the first FFXIII demo in the form of a bonus on the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Blu-ray disc.

Currently Advent Children Complete is scheduled for release in Japan in March of 2009 -- a U.S. release has not yet been confirmed. Since it's a Blu-ray disc, the PS3 will be the only way to play the demo. Of course, it's totally possible that a downloadable version of the demo could head to the 360 around the same time, but Square hasn't said anything at this time, and that seems unlikely given comments that Square will be finishing the PS3 version completely before they even begin porting it to the Xbox 360.

http://www.1up.com/do/news?ct=NEWS&p=PS3

Looks like the game will come out in 2009, I am so happy!!! i pedict December 2009 (sorry posted it in the wrong section)

Around the Network

Why did you post this in the M$ forums? Oh, now I remember you. Your the necromancer.

that is cool,but its been posted,i think its at the news section,im not to sure though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

nice,,,but why is this in MS section?

December 2009 in Japan maybe. It will still be 2010 NA.

Around the Network

I guess it means no FFXIII this Christmas for PS3 owners in Japan.

Wait, are they actually going to charge for it? WTF

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

JaggedSac said:
Why did you post this in the M$ forums? Oh, now I remember you. Your the necromancer.

shut up fool

dolemit3 said:
I guess it means no FFXIII this Christmas for PS3 owners in Japan.

they already confirmed late 2009 for PS3 in japan,,,then the port for 360 will start,,,,the game will probbaly comeout late 2010 to 2011  in NA

megaman2 said:
JaggedSac said:

shut up fool

LOL.  I just imagined Michael Jackson telling me to shut up.

JaggedSac said:
megaman2 said:
JaggedSac said:

shut up fool

LOL.  I just imagined Michael Jackson telling me to shut up.

i think you need to seek help my friend, get some therapy son!