By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Playing

Xen said:
KH 1, should've just read a plot summary. Frustrating and boring. KH 2 was 99x times better though.

KH 1 was so much better, in 2 you could kill everyone by hammering X, there was very little challenge

Around the Network

The Haze demo.

Halo 1 PC. I was expecting something spectacular. Not some kind of generic FPS with a alien horror theme thrown in to please the a market.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Some nickelodeon game me little cousin had me play >.<

Zelda Tp and Mario galaxy. The first was far too easy compared to OoT and MM, failing to give me a mental workout and the later had a non existent storyline.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X-2 way to girly...you upgrade by putting on a new dress??:S

Unreal Tournament 3, it was kinda boring.

Pokemon, I was addicted to that game back in my younger days....now my fingers hurt

^_^

some gundam game on the ps3, think it was called target in site, that was just terrible. simpsons hit n run, cheap rip off of crazy taxi and FFXII... i just hated the characters, storyline and battle system... maybe it was my fault as i had high expectations for it

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Sonic and the Secret Rings, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3, Final Fantasy III DS, and a lot more that I can't remember.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™