By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In your opinion, what is the best final fantasy game

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

6,7,9,8,10 and 12(way behind the others)

Haven't played 1-5 but gonna buy 4 when it's released here in Europe.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

X, but I have barely played any

X is the only one i got into

I'm partial to Final Fantasy X, myself. At the time, it was the best voice acting, graphics, and story ever! What an ending!! No wonder FF games have felt like let downs since then. It set one hell of a standard.

Around the Network

7 because of the villian everyone hated him for what he did and you know it lol then 9 because of the story and once again the villian *shakes fist at kuja* and then 6 and 4 the others to me where mediocre and other rpgs where actually better than them....

I beat FF IX, and I can't really remeber the storyline. Considering I played it for 50+ hours, that is a bad sign. Cool ending, though.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

6, then 5, then 7. A remake of 6 would be so much better than 7, imo.

d21lewis said:
I beat FF IX, and I can't really remeber the storyline. Considering I played it for 50+ hours, that is a bad sign. Cool ending, though.

you are not the first to say that and prolly won't be the last but that game had me up all hours of the night but it could just be because 8 was such a letdown........ I mean to me 8 was about as pointless as XI and ultimecia came out of nowhere like zeromus.... don't torch me folks cause i liked 4 but i didn't even have a reason to kill zeromus but Golbez on the other hand pissed me off lol....