By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why you should buy a DS. 56k Warning.

im doing this to get 50 posts

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

Wow way to ruin a good thread Mark51501000. I do have to update it though.

Well there is burnout games for the DS.

BTW you killed my wallet.

I also didn't see pokemon mystery dungeon or ranger games.

Twilightman on Gametrailers