By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Versus XIII confirmed as worldwide PS3 exclusive.

During the DKΣ3713 event, Square-Enix reconfirmed that Final Fantasy versus XIII is planned to remain a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

With Final Fantasy XIII going multiplatform in Europe and North America, many PS3 gamers were worried that Square Enix might pull the same move with Versus XIII. However, you can rest assured that as of now, Versus XIII is set on releasing as a worldwide PS3 exclusive.

http://www.psu.com/FF-Versus-XIII-confirmed-as-worldwide-PS3-exclusive-News--a4411-p0.php

I think this is great news but will it hold or will it turn out like the orignial Final fantasy 13.

Around the Network

We will wait probably to see PS3 sales over the holidas, if they are low then most likely it will go multi......if the sales are good then they might keep it exclusive. If MS decides to throw more money at them then all bets are off. I predict it stays on PS3 only.

Yes! 2010 is gonna rock!!

yeah what ever, before we know it ,S-E will do a 180 and say it's a simultaneous release for both 360/PS3.
Their BS must be taken with a grain of salt.

Also, their oh so BIG announcement was crap, come one, what's that crap about a FF13 demo in the FF7 movie blu-ray disc?
Demo's in this generation happen all the time, and I'm pretty sure we would have gotten a demo of it either way, so really their is nothing exciting about the demo.

i see that its better to remain exclusive on PlayStation 3

Around the Network

yea rite they said this last time abt FF13.

its nice of them to state the obvious

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It's exclusive until MS decides they need it multiplatform.

I see no point in getting excited... other than those in the Japanese region... you will likely only see FF in 2010-2011. Meaning u could even have Halo 5(not even 4) or MGS 5 before this thing came out...

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

There's only one tiny, almost invisible reason why this game might be exclusive. It's being directed by Nomura, and that guy is in love with Sony or something. Probably a fanboy xD. But still,even he can be moneyhatted for the right price.