By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will SE support the Wii?

sc94597 said:

^ Where did you get Soul Eater as low quality? There is barely any information on Soul Eater. BTW SE Party isn't over yet. Also there is TGS coming up too.

I know, and its makes me all giddy inside. I'm already very happy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@sc~: I said PSP at best. Wii is capable of MUCH more than that. The game looks soulless, no textures, detail, poor shadows, lighting, small number of enemies. Even the official webpage looks piss poor. No effort at all, just a quick game made to satisfy the fans of an anime series that will never be showcased outside Asia.

And just because it's a new IP it doesnt mean it has to be a quick cash in. Namco has nailed it in terms of Wii support. All their announced games at least look good and are original ideas, not bought properties of an anime series that no one cares about.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Maybe in two years the support start.

The Wii will probably get KH3.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

news say other wise,
khinsider.com posted a french interviewer hinted for a ps3 release, and again that they want maintain the feel of the series.
meaning if its comming to the wii it won't be slash zelda like game.

Around the Network

^ I'd seriously like to read that interview, if you can find it for me.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Anyways we can be sure that KH3 is like years away, maybe 2012-13. And it has same chances of ending up in the Wii, DS, PS360 or PSP. Wii may get KH Fishing Master: Fish for you life.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The PS3 and 360 lists had 3 multiplatform titles and 2 MMO:s (from which one was multiplatform), while Wii list had none multiplatform and none MMO titles. Considering that, the Wii support doesn't look bad at all.

Btw. Didn't SE say that they start KH3 developent after FF13 is finished? Now when you think of it, KH3 doesn't necessarily hit this gen at all.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

^ No I don't think they have. The KH team is working on Versus though, but I don't think that means that they can't also develop KH3 as a side project, and Versus as a priority. Versus has been in development since as early as 2003, and KH2, Twewy were games that have been developed and released by the KH team. So its highly possible they could already be working on KH3.

Doesn't seem too likely. 3rd parties are just struggling in Japan on consoles. They'll stay pretty much handheld centric until the next gen rolls around .