By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long have you been playing Video games?

25 years, i started with the Atari 2600, i lived the crash and the Ninty restoration, the Sega-Nintendo console wars, the rise of the Playstation, the fall of Sega, the introduction of the Xbox, etc...

Around the Network

18 years and still going strong!

Had to change my sig to get some moderator to quit bitching about it......

32 years ago I started in the arcades of Blackpool.

On this:

+ a box to stand on

I think I started round the age of 4 or 5, so that's almost ten years already.

I drink your milkshake.

.jayderyu said:

I have a question for those who have been playing more than 20. Are you anti or pro Nintendo strategy this generation?

Pro. I  have confidence in their goals and I hope they make it.

Around the Network

23 years, Atari 2600.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

18 yrs.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

.jayderyu said:
27 years

I have a question for those who have been playing more than 20. Are you anti or pro Nintendo strategy this generation?

I don't know exactly when I first played a video game, but it's definitely longer than 20 years ago.

I am in favour of Nintendo's strategy, despite the fact that I'm a little disappointed with their upcoming list of games for the Wii. Do we really need 3 consoles all trying to do the same things for the same people? I don't think so, so it's cool that they're doing something different.

I started gaming on my Uncle's Atari 2600 when I was about 4 years old. The first system I owned was a SNES at about 6 years old. So, I've been gaming for about 18 years now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

since 86, on the NES, so about 22 years.

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.