By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You could fit the entire Final Fantasy sedries on one bluray disk!!!

DTG said:
Desroko said:
Why? They've got millions of people willing to buy them individually.

Because it'd be the right and ethical thing to do.

How exactly is it ethically wrong to sell the games individually? There is nothing ethically wrong with offering a good at a fixed price to the mass consumer market. The products pose no serious health risks and represent a serious amount of work from the company. There is no ethical issue here.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
DTG said:
Desroko said:

How exactly is it ethically wrong to sell the games individually? There is nothing ethically wrong with offering a good at a fixed price to the mass consumer market. The products pose no serious health risks and represent a serious amount of work from the company. There is no ethical issue here.

I....Agree....

I always thought they should do this. It's like a fanboy's dream.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Gnizmo said:
DTG said:
Desroko said:

The ethical dilemma is that they could be selling 10 times as many games for the same price as they sell single games individually.

That's not an ethical dilemma. Use the words that you understand, instead of the words that you think make you sound smart.

Around the Network
flagship said:
Somehow I don't see SQ doing that.

Square Enix isn't valve after all...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Ragestash said:
kingofwale said:
possibly the most pointless thread ever.

what's next? "I can fit my fist into my mouth"??

Do you often think about what you can fit into your mouth or.....?

Do you want to make a thread about what you can fit into your mouth?

Can you fit your fist into your mouth?

FAIL

what's failing is your thread.

the fact you can add FF+FFII+...FFXII = Blu-ray size should win you a prize?

Why in hell would SE do this? Does it make any sense for them??? Financially??? I suppose you don't consider that, do you?

Now... please take your foot from your mouth and think wisely before posting pointless stuff.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
DTG said:

The ethical dilemma is that they could be selling 10 times as many games for the same price as they sell single games individually.

They could say that all roms of their discontinued games could be used freely as well. It does not mean they are ethically corupt for not doing it. Video games are a form of entertainment. There is no need for video games. They well within their rights to release it in any manner they see fit as there is no harn caused by any reasonable method they choose.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

kingofwale said:
possibly the most pointless thread ever.

what's next? "I can fit my fist into my mouth"??

It would be so awesome if Steven Tyler was a member of VGChartz

how about they put 7 8 9 on PSN for PS1 classics ?