By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Box Art

Don't care. I don't play the boxes.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Whatever the box art for the game looks like or for any other game for that matter:

I don't decide which games to buy by looking at the box art, what's inside the box is what matters.

What does this have to do with anything? It's cool to have a nice box art. No one who plays games frequently buys games based on the box art...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

You are all wrong. People love the box.

Considering there may situations where someone is unfamiliar with Metroid and pass the game because the box art was uninteresting. No doubt the game will be good regardless of the art but you never know a more appealing box art might result in additional sales

For some reason it doesn't look like a Nintendo product.... i'm still gonna buy it

Around the Network

Sounds to me like the game principle is very similar to Echoes (Dark & Light). I hope its more in-depth than that, and "just" fighting Dark Samus again...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

no wifi sticker.....

RolStoppable said:
xstonexcold316x said:
no wifi sticker.....

You are the first one to realize this. I guess that's because most of the other people (including me) that have replied so far want a deep singleplayer experience and don't need a multiplayer or even online mode.

i wouldnt care but it would be nice. and that it shows nintendo is not trying to make it a halo killer because they would need online. i just would like if that rumour about downloadable content would be real so we could get new levels and stuff

I noticed it didnt have it, but I just figured it would take away from the box art aspect that is the pic.

DonWii said:
I noticed it didnt have it, but I just figured it would take away from the box art aspect that is the pic.

lol good way to think about it