By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boringest game you have played?

Squillium doesnt even try to hide the fact that he is a xbox fanboy...but he is a fan of the "shat" so i have to give him props for that.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Squilliam said:
This year? MGS4.

Splinter Cell games are really boring. MGS 4 was a great game.

Ever heard of the word opinion?

I have to say Valkyrie Profile... It's really a love or hate game and I didn't like it. Really boring.

Recently - FF 12
Ever - GTA games (any of them)

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

GTA games.

Crysis

Around the Network

I am sorry, but Kingdom Hearts 1 was pretty BORING .....

^_^

Grand Theft Auto 4 and Resident Evil 4 would be my two picks of games I've played this year.

Well...I have to say Final Fantasy XIII :o :o or Gta IV :o :o
I know.

Take my love, take my land..

skeezer said:
I am sorry, but Kingdom Hearts 1 was pretty BORING .....

Same.

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood wa a real mess!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler