By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New GTA IV trailer today

Yeah, there's not a lot of excitement for any game it seems...

There's daily SSBB updates...I'm surprised the entire site doesn't go to that thread. Instead it's just like 5 people.

I think people here just like to argue about sales...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Thanks ckmlb, the trailer looks so much more impressive in HD :)

tonyb said:
Indeed. This is the reason I will have a better tv by the time it comes out.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
tonyb said:
Indeed. This is the reason I will have a better tv by the time it comes out.

I don't own HD TV so with PS3 I'm going to buy a LCD... Probably it will be Sony KDL-32P2530... Doesn't support full HD but I think it's a fair choice (my budget is pretty tense right now) .

Get a Vizio. Cheap HD TVs that are supposed to be good quality.

Around the Network

The song in the trailer is Arm in Arm (Shy Child Remix) by The Boggs.

ckmlb said:
10 minutes people.

There is no one on this site interested in GTA IV?

Only in a forum filled with Nintendo people can GTA IV trailer go unnoticed. Every other gaming site is about to crash in the next hour, but here nothing lol

I've noticed this for some time -- but it hasn't just been Nintendo fans ignoring it, Ck. You've got that completely wrong.

Check the "top 10 games I'm waiting for thread," and you'll see that GTA was barely listed by anyone. Almost everyone's list was populated with games that were exclusive for their console of choice: Wii fans picked Mario Galaxy/Smash Brothers, 360 Fans picked Halo/Mass Effect/Bioshock, PS3 fans picked Uncharted/MGS4/FF13. I totally agree that this site has more Nintendo fans, but in this case, the game is getting less attention because it's multi platform, and everyone (including the PS3 fans) isn't generous enough to give mult-plat games much credit on a sales site.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

ckmlb said:
Get a Vizio. Cheap HD TVs that are supposed to be good quality.

Yep, Im getting one this weekend! Costco has a 47" 1080P for $1599 and a newer 42" 1080p for $999 with Costco Coupon.

You give up a little in specs (brightness, contrast etc) but side by side they hold up very well compared to the other more expensive brands.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

ckmlb: Awesome sig! It slows my computer down though. :(

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Buffering... Buffering... Buffering...

Edit: wow. This game is really going to make GTA fresh again, I think. Looks awesome.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.