By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New GTA IV trailer today

yea i just downloaded it off th PSNetwork.. looks amazing in HD!!!!.... why is this in the microsoft forum.>>???? oh well doesnt matter

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
friedtofu said:
ckmlb said:
Get a Vizio. Cheap HD TVs that are supposed to be good quality.

Yep, Im getting one this weekend! Costco has a 47" 1080P for $1599 and a newer 42" 1080p for $999 with Costco Coupon.

You give up a little in specs (brightness, contrast etc) but side by side they hold up very well compared to the other more expensive brands.

They do have very good PQ for the price and seem to be of good quality overall. I recommended the 47" 1080p LCD for a buddy and he grabbed one at Sam's Club, looks great. Do beware of the overall menu options, like control for picture/color/brightness/resolution/sound/etc... the Vizio doesn't really satisfy in that area and is somewhat limited in options, at least for me, I wouldn't be AS happy with it as I am with my Sony(keep in mind that I am VERY anal when it comes to this stuff) but for a budget they blow the doors off the Westinghouse monitors. And WOW, I think I would sacrifice that extra 5 inches for 600 bucks, that's $120 an inch..... that's what she said(sorry couldn't help it).... good deal!!

URNotE said:
yea i just downloaded it off th PSNetwork.. looks amazing in HD!!!!.... why is this in the microsoft forum.>>???? oh well doesnt matter

Because everyone loves the box. =)

All I can say is... wow.

the music is good, but the graphics look kind of poor.

and i like the principal character, it reminds me jean reno in the professional

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

kber81 said:
ckmlb said:

Works now.

New trailer is up.

For some reason it didn't work with my Firefox. With IE this link is ok... anyway game looks cool ! Music is awesome !

Another case of the dreaded "spaces after the link" bug - IE seems to automatically remove spaces at the end of a link, Firefox doesn't.

At the end of your clicked link, you'll see:

http://grandtheftauto.yahoo.com/%A0%A0

.."%A0%A0"

Remove these characters by hand, and try again!

(checking out the movie now) 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

That looks awesome!

Finally, a real next-gen game :)

Now I might have to pick up that 360 (core) I was eyeing...

(cheapest possible solution to play this baby!)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:

That looks awesome!

Finally, a real next-gen game :)

Now I might have to pick up that 360 (core) I was eyeing...

(cheapest possible solution to play this baby!)

Don't pick up the core man, just don't. Get the premium. What is the point of getting the core? Are you not gonna buy a memory card for 40 bucks anyway in order to save something? Just get the Premium and save yourself the trouble. I mean I'm sure after getting it you'll play other games on it too, so that memory card will seem awfully small with demos, game data and such saved on it.

Also: this is the first next gen game? Really? Maybe you missed Gears of War, Oblivion, Rainbow Six, Resistance and Motorstorm? 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Detailed analysis of the trailer here by the 1up guys:

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/12639

Double Post.