By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing new tech demo of Wii Motion Plus

Looks like it works really well. Just imagine the possibilities, it can completely change everything from casual sports titles to mature titles. This looks freaking sweet.

Around the Network

*slobber*
Video games 2.0

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Interesting it could benefict the wii in the future.

THIS is what we all envisioned back in late 2006. Better late than never at all.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

You know, I had always been under the impression that the Wii could do this from the get-go, guess I was wrong :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

amazing, I hope some good games come out of it.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I wished he did a comparison with the original Wii remote and the Wii remote + Wii motion plus.

I really hope they can use the WiiMotionPlus in Red Steel 2.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:
I really hope they can use the WiiMotionPlus in Red Steel 2.

Ubisoft already announced they will.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/28/red-steel-2-to-support-wii-motionplus/

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Wow, now lets wait for some cool 3rd parties titles...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."