By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing new tech demo of Wii Motion Plus

Great. I hope this piece of hardware only produces more immersive games with it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I need to see this applicable in a game, aside from Wii Sports: Resort to get hyped for this.

Cuz I'm not seeing it right now.

Holy damn this is what I bought the Wii for. It seems that Wii Motion Plus was the best announcement at this years E3. Can't wait to see what devs, ad specially Nintendo will create usig this.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

awesome! oo

DMeisterJ said:
I need to see this applicable in a game, aside from Wii Sports: Resort to get hyped for this.

Please, get yourself some info before make some statements like this, the add on was announced a few days ago, the add on will be launched next year... how do you expect to see it in more games now?'?

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

What FJ-Warez wrote. The damn thing just came out. Of course you won't see more yet.

BTW, notice that part of this tech involves animation to make up for imprecise moments. That way if your hand flails around, the game will at least make it look good.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Viper1 said:
... Better late than never at all.

QFT.

"This is the hardcore revolution."  and other fanboyish type things are on the tip of my tounge but I won't go that far...

Crap... I just did.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Lay off of DMJ, guys. No need to be so defensive. He just isn't excited about it yet because the tech hasn't been applied yet. Hardware without software is worthless, so he's just waiting for software worth getting excited about.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

lol...I told you so?..

no...anyway..looks great...isn't that what we saw at E3?...

Viper1 said:
THIS is what we all envisioned back in late 2006. Better late than never at all.

QFT.