By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony FUD on VGC is getting old...

Parody of - http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=31506 and many others like it.

I guess now we know how the 360 fans felt in their first 6 months of the year with all the Microsoft FUD out there. It has become relentless lately on VG Chartz and it's really getting old. We have enough "omg Ps3 is dying" hate alone to fuel a fanboy rocket for a lifetime... Perhaps we need a little more active modding in the Ps3 forums to reduce trolling a bit. (that goes for the other forums as well)

Let me also add that I don't think Sony is the uber console and does nothing wrong.  It has its issues.  But the FUD and hate on this site is getting really, really old.  Childish and old.

My my how the tables have turned. Hypocrites if you ask me. One ounce of good news from the 360 and bad news for the Ps3 everyone gets on board with the bashing. I bet all the 360 fanboys feel foolish right about now. I mean they were whining and crying for so long and now they just look like hypocritical jerks.

Around the Network

xD maybe it is deserved?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

All fanboys are hypocritical jerks.

Lolwut?

This thread is just as bad as the other thread.

Grow some thicker skin, get over it.

If you don't like a very hearty dose of fanboy arguing mixed in with your video game sales analysis and video game news, don't come to VGC. Besides fanboy arguments are almost always fun/funny, unless you yourself are a fanboy and can't stand getting flamed. Also how is this a parody? It seems exactly the same as the 360 one to me. More like an imitation of a flamebait thread...

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Lolwut?

This thread is just as bad as the other thread.

Grow some thicker skin, get over it.

There is a difference between calling someone out on a prediction someone just fell short of rubbing their nose into it than calling everyone out for their hypocrisy. I honestly don't care for the sony fud. I just think it's funny how everyone who was whining about MS fud is now on bored with Sony fud.

Hawkeye said:
If you don't like a very hearty dose of fanboy arguing mixed in with your video game sales analysis and video game news, don't come to VGC. Besides fanboy arguments are almost always fun/funny, unless you yourself are a fanboy and can't stand getting flamed. Also how is this a parody? It seems exactly the same as the 360 one to me. More like an imitation of a flamebait thread...

Parody - a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parody

A parody is an imitation....

^guess you forgot the funny part then...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Since vgchartz began, the PS3 fanboys have out-bashed and out-trolled their counterparts very consistently ... A large portion of the "FUD" is a result of this behavior

LOL MATURE,

Don't you realize they will soon (VERY soon) cry again ?

it is a matter of 1 week ...

Time to Work !