By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comcast and Nintendo: A deal that's sure to be in short supply

http://www.comcast.com/About/PressRelease/PressReleaseDetail.ashx?PRID=782&fss=free%20wii

Comcast's page on the deal.

In my area there are two cable services, then of course you could have one of the satellite companies. The cable companies have divided themselves to separate areas of the city, this basically makes them monopolies over certain areas.

So, if you are in Comcast's area and are already paying for one of the two packages described or nearly paying for those services, i.e. you may not have their phone, but have Internet and cable already, then this is a no brainer. Sign the two year contract and get the free Wii.

There is nothing in that press release that says you must be a new customer, it just says you have to sign a 2 year contract.

Around the Network

My friend has Comcast and it sucks...but w/e

Meh I already have a wii.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:

what sevice internet or phone or cable

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

It's too bad Comcast's Internet service is about as bad as it gets (I have it right now and it's absolutely abyssmal but I'm stuck with it due to geography).

Around the Network
nintendo792612 said:
RAcCoOnErOuS said:

what sevice internet or phone or cable

Internet and cable (tv)

the internet always gets dissconnected and the cable tv is just Blah looking

man I wish they had this 2 weeks ago when I got my charter cable/phone/internet hooked up .......could always use another wii .

It's a shame Comcast is a horrible company. The T.V. service is very meh, intenet is fine, though it conks out at the weirdest of times, but the phone service is good.

I mean, if people really want a Free Wii, then whatever, but after the two years, people will be ready to kill themselves, because Comcast charges an arm and a leg for their services.

This is worse than that other joke.

"Sony found that bundling PS3's with Wii's they can get rid of PS3's."

Except I would probably die laughing if Sony did do that or just hurt myself laughing.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Here's the Comcast commercial:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=50943#comments
....... Mario Kart