By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Songs stuck in your head...

I seem to always have the song Popcorn stuck in my head...  it's everywhere I go.  I whistle, hum and hear it on the radio/tv all the time.  I'm sure everyone else has songs they can't get out of their heads...  Anyone else inflicted with the same problem I'm having? ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

No, my head is essentially a MP3 player, I can actually change the song at will. Quite nice, saves on batteries.

I do want some popcorn now though...

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Currently stuck in my head: Lorelei / Tom Tom Club

Whoever sings the "Lorelei" phrase has such a hypnotic voice... 

The PS3 song, but only because I like the Fray.

Fuzzmosis said:
No, my head is essentially a MP3 player, I can actually change the song at will. Quite nice, saves on batteries.

I do want some popcorn now though..                      

I can usually do the same thing, yet for some reason though, popcorn keeps appearing on me.  It's a subconcious thing.  It just appears out of no where and I'm whistling it without even realizing it.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

I can do that with any Lemon Demon/Weir Al song. However, How you killed your brand just stays right up there through out the day.

I didn't have any songs stuck in my head until I read the thread title. "Songs stuck in your head" sounds a lot like "All the things she said". Now I'm humming that damned Tatu song...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Coffe and Tv - Blur

In this world -Moby

Around the world -Daft Punk

Tearjerker- Korn

Alles Luge- Die strasse der zeit - Lacrimosa

Feel good inc - Gorillaz

Si tu no vuelves - Miguel Bose

Laura no esta - Nek

Por ti - Belanova

Yeap, Im some sort of Broken "Rockola"

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Everything from Go Forth by Les Savy Fav

Half the songs by Orchid

Random Fugazi and Rites of Spring songs

I Don't Belong - Jerry's Kids

Dead Cowboy - Lighting bolt

I love music

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Well after passing by the SSBB thread, I now have the Zelda medley stuck in my head.

I had "In Too Deep" by Genesis stuck in my head before...oh no it's in again!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )