By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Give away 3 Codes for Nintendo Club Europe of Twilight Princess

Hey guys, did my club nintendo registration and entered the codes I all got. (And bought the internet channel that way)

For some reason I got 4 codes in my copy of TP. I can only register one of them.

So I give away the other 3 for free. So if you don't have TP and you are registered on club-nintendo write me an PM. The first 3 that write me a PM get the codes from me.

Around the Network

doesnt matter

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

seem so. Don't understand why, normally people are so hot on things for free ;)

I doubt there are many that haven't bought TP.

Are you sure you can't use them yourself? I once registered a game twice (I actually bought it twice, don't ask why)

Around the Network

Well it is what the website tells me.

You actually tried to register a second one?

and a third one too ;)

Oke, I guess it really doesn't work then ;)

@Twroo: Actually the codes come only in games, that are distributed by NOE, while the local importers in different countries doesn't get the code and star points (i'm not going too specific about the EU free trade).
For example, the finnish importer/distributor is Amo, we don't get the cards here, but since we have the european Wii, we can switch the country setting to UK/Germany/Benelux/etc, where NOE is the distributor and make a NOE account, so that we get to benefit the star points to Wii points (although, it's supposed to be forbidden).

So, i have TP, but i don't have the star points from it.
I could, of course, make some use for the points, but since i'm not getting the points on a constant basis anymore (S-Ryhmä here got its GC and early DS games from NOE, so a couple of years ago i still got points. Now i have only Star Fox Command with points card and i haven't used it), it's not worth the trouble.

Btw. I have, as i just mentioned, NOE star points card from Star Fox Command and since i don't need it, i could PM the code to someone (if the card haven't been lost, my kids have played my DS lately...). Any takers? Note, it could take a while for me to post the code, since i'm not at home and i'm not sure do i have the game with me.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.