By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - soul eater scan

Soul Eater is an anime game published by Square Enix

Around the Network

Aw! Man its an anime I dont understand why it doesnt have anime cutscenes.
I fucking love this series and have a small hope that this gets localized otherwise I'll get an import and hope that someone puts up and english translation or something.

If this is new, the Nintendo just got another notch on the lineup belt.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

soul eater, never heard of it until now.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

i doubt this game will see western release unless the anime becomes popular

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

games made to cash in from popular anime usually aren't all that good - very good anime though

I dont care how horrible people say this games is. Soul Eater is amazing!
Go watch it! Read it! Then buy this game!! Ah! I need a confirmation for this game or im gonna go insane!!

well square enix is making this game then yes - we will see a western release. besides this game is nothing new we know about it for a while(if i remember SE announced this game back in march or february)

never heard of soul eater

I know! It has been announced since around the beginning of the year.
Im wanna take your words as confirmatino so badd!!

OK everyone look at this

Signs look good for Soul Eater

By Spencer . July 24, 2008 . 6:48am

There isn’t any official news, but Square Enix didn’t drag these cardboard cutouts of the Soul Eater cast to Comic-Con without a reason. Chances are greater than good that Soul Eater and possibly the Wii game Soul Eater: Monotone Princess will find their way to North America someday. While it seems likely the anime will get dubbed for North America we will only see Square Enix’s game if the show gets broadcasted on TV. The first Soul Eater video game is scheduled to come out in Japan on September 25. Namco Bandai also has a share of the Soul Eater license and Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou is in development for the Nintendo DS.

Lie to me if you have too! Tell me Soul Eater is coming to North America!!!