By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Zelda: Phantom Hourglass= almost 350,000 in 2 days?

So I dunno how legitimate this source is but if it is then this is true:

http://mantanweb.mainichi.co.jp/web/2007/06/mdog25.html

Google Translation:

The sandglass of the legendary fantasy of [zeruda]” (DS, Nintendo Co.) it became the large hit which is approached to 350,000 book which exceeds expectation. From sale acquiring the boldly top in only 2 days. It probably means that the intuitively know operation of being by the touch pen receives to the light/write user.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it.

Basically, PZ has almost sold out its first week (400k shipment). Should end up with 1m. Very very impressive for a Zelda game. Lets hope it does well so the DS can get more traditional games like Zelda.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
I was going to post this, but you beat me to it.

Basically, PZ has almost sold out its first week (400k shipment). Should end up with 1m. Very very impressive for a Zelda game. Lets hope it does well so the DS can get more traditional games like Zelda.

QFT.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

it's no surprise realy since new supermariobros sold quick to. it's been to long since a zelda game was released on a handheld.

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

Good to see that a Zelda game is selling in Japan. Even Wind Waker did poorly.

Around the Network

Wow, impressive. I was curious to see how this would do since traditional games haven't been flying off shelves in Japan.

Now I'm really interested to see how DQ does on the Wii.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

yup good job nintendo

yup good job nintendo

rocketpig said:
Wow, impressive. I was curious to see how this would do since traditional games haven't been flying off shelves in Japan.

Pre-Orders aren't very telling but, if you didnt already know, there are around 250k pre-orders on the game in Japan.

DonWii said:
rocketpig said:

Pre-Orders aren't very telling but, if you didnt already know, there are around 250k pre-orders on the game in Japan.

Is that to retail or users?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!