By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is this MS's and their fanboys last hurrah? I think so

Since the latest price cut, i've seen more threads than normal saying that the 360 trumps all or something to that effect.  But, how long will the sales last?  Will Sony catch up until MS the next generation? I beleive that MS doesn't have a competitors chance until the next generation where one would think that M$ would have finally had the experience ( of having made blunders) to produce hardware that works (360) and that can be made for a reasonable price (XBOX).  

What can be done, if anything, to keep MS in 2nd place?  What ideas do you have? Discuss

Around the Network

I give up. Goodnight, all.

I'm content with Microsoft having a monster lineup of games every year and being in third place. The reason being is because I don't work for Microsoft or have any stock in them, but I do buy games. PS3 can pass it by for all I care because I know where the games end up regardless.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well, for one thing, we can read the other thread on this same topic that's been on the front page all day.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Onyxmeth said:

I'm content with Microsoft having a monster lineup of games every year and being in third place. The reason being is because I don't work for Microsoft or have any stock in them, but I do buy games. PS3 can pass it by for all I care because I know where the games end up regardless.

I concur.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I give up. Goodnight, all.

I concur.. sweet dreams you all...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I had a dream last night I was swimming with dolphins, anyone care to interpret?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

uhm...I smell flames coming up....

360 having all the games?...and always will have?....

I think not one console will have 'most' games or 'most' quality games...

it's upto the consumer to decide...unless all competition dies...

maybe THEN one console will have all

deathcape said:
uhm...I smell flames coming up....

360 having all the games?...and always will have?....

I think not one console will have 'most' games or 'most' quality games...

it's upto the consumer to decide...unless all competition dies...

maybe THEN one console will have all

Who said this in this thread?

Mendicate Bias said:
I had a dream last night I was swimming with dolphins, anyone care to interpret?

Dolphins   

To see a dolphin in your dream, symbolizes spiritual guidance, your intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. Utilize your mind to its capacity and you will move upward in life. Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and unconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions.

To dream that you are riding a dolphin, represents your optimism and social altruism.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)