By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is this MS's and their fanboys last hurrah? I think so

It's only begun...

Starting next week the 360 will be in RPG Heaven.

Jul 29: Spectral Force 3
Aug 19: Too Human
Aug 26: Tales of Vesperia
Sep 2: Infinite Undiscovery
Sep 9: Zoids Assault
Sep 30: Rise of the Argonauts
Oct 7: Fallout 3
Oct 21: Fable 2
Nov 20: Last Remnant
Q2 2009: Star Ocean

and if you don't like RPGs, too bad ^-^

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

None of the consoles are dying this generation/

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

NiKKoM said:
Mendicate Bias said:
I had a dream last night I was swimming with dolphins, anyone care to interpret?

Dolphins   

To see a dolphin in your dream, symbolizes spiritual guidance, your intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. Utilize your mind to its capacity and you will move upward in life. Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and unconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions.

To dream that you are riding a dolphin, represents your optimism and social altruism.

Where did you get the that from? please send me the link. I love reading stuff like that ^_^

4 ≈ One

Soriku said:
JaggedSac said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'm content with Microsoft having a monster lineup of games every year and being in third place. The reason being is because I don't work for Microsoft or have any stock in them, but I do buy games. PS3 can pass it by for all I care because I know where the games end up regardless.

I concur.

Not to mention most PS3 games end up on the 360 anyway (and vice versa sometimes, but those 360 to PS3 games always come later). Arguing about the sales of each HW wise is fanboy garbage.

Who are you to judge? Ooh, Mr. Bigshot, he's no longer a fanboy...pl0x.

Anyways, locked. We have plenty of threads like these but the intent here is clearly shown, and it is bad.