By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak or Ratchet

Both are 2 very familiar and enjoyable characters with amazing games from SONY. But am wondering 2 things right now. [Feel free to through on Sly Cooper into the conversation if you want.]

1) Which set of games do you have more fun with?

2) Which main character do you like more?

For me:

1) I've played Jak 3 and Half of Jak 2, and I've played Ratchet Deadlocked, and bit of all the others, both are mad fun! But it seems that Jak has a bit of a more serious tone, a little more of what I like. While Ratchet was good for relaxing, And just plain having fun. But I would say I enjoyed Jak games more because of the story, the tone, and the character
Development. But ratchet is amazing aswell.

2) I guess it's easy for you to see from what I said b4 that I pick Jak for this one, I think he just a reallly amazing character and one of SONY's coolest. How ever I stiill think the lumbax is pretty cool, but hats go to jak and the weasol [lol, Daxter]

VS.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I prefer the Jak games. Daxter just makes everything awesome, and Jak is a badass. Ratchet is a more lovable character than Jak though.

makingmusic476 said:
I prefer the Jak games. Daxter just makes everything awesome, and Jak is a badass. Ratchet is a more lovable character than Jak though.

Cool thoughts. Think it would get annoying if I make a thread about "Clank or Daxter"?

4 ≈ One

I prefer Jak but they are both AWESOME games.

^_^

Racthet and Clank is better, because I prefer the atmosphere of the game and also its targeted to a wider audience ( altho this is just my opinion)

Around the Network

Just got the perfect Idea for my next thread. Look out for a side-kick thread coming up.

4 ≈ One

Jak and Daxter from the first game rock... the follow ups weren't so good.

Ratchet and Clank is just Spyro the dragon in a new suit. Not one of my favourite characters or game style.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Sly Cooper's Games i find more enjoyable personally and i like the Cell Shaded style more can't wait to see a Sly 4

Right now, it has to Ratchet, but just b/c it's fresher in my mind. Jak is just as awesome though... I'm a flip flopper in the words of my fearless leader HAHAHA. And Sly is gonna be very cool as well, I'm sure

I prefer Blinx the cat. Those two games were exceptional.