pichu_pichu said:
7 hours to go

FOr what?

^_^

Around the Network

I wonder if Belgium will get one medal.

Australia has 2 gold, 3 bronze now :)
UPDATE!!!

Ouch, the French guys got owned by around 10 milliseconds on 4m100m swimming. That's got to hurt (especially after what they said to the USA team)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

america beat france in relay that was a hot race.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Ouch, the French guys got owned by around 10 milliseconds on 4m100m swimming. That's got to hurt (especially after what they said to the USA team)!

Yeah, that was simply stunning. I do not have words to describe the emotions I felt when we won that race...especially after all of the trash-talking. The best part of the win is that Phelps' dream of eight golds is still alive.

skeezer said:
pichu_pichu said:
7 hours to go

FOr what?

Honduras plays socccer in the olympics... but now it's 4 hours

USA Basketball team!!!

Jackson50 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Yeah, that was simply stunning. I do not have words to describe the emotions I felt when we won that race...especially after all of the trash-talking. The best part of the win is that Phelps' dream of eight golds is still alive.

You're right! Still, getting a silver medal or even a bronze medal at the Olympics is already huge! I hope the French guys are not too sad about it, I mean, it was just trash-talk after all. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Updated medal count..

^_^