By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Beijing Olympics 2008 Thread

wow US only 1 medal ahead of china, but china has the most gold medals...

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Australia has 2 gold, 3 bronze now :)
UPDATE!!!

We are having a bad year i think. China is killing everyone and US are stealing aussie swimming golds

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Bursche said:
quarashi said:
Micheal Phelps tied for most all time Gold Medals about 2 hours ago. I believe thats US, I have no idea though. He will be the most winning after the games are over. He is a stud.

I dont care what other people think, Phelps is half man-half dolphin. Next time he wins and turns around, I'm looking for a blow hole.

You gonna look for a hole on Micheal Phelps?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

LMAO!

check this out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/12/cute-girl-mimed-opening-c_n_118349.html

so it seems the little girl singing during the opening ceremony was actualy miming to another little girl's performance, the other girl was deemed too "ugly" XD!!!

I hope China has the most, since...its their olympic games

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
I hope China has the most, since...its their olympic games

And some people (e.g. my friend, lol) could come up with controversial things to say like: No wonder they got most of the gold medals, they are biased toward them because it's their country.

I'm not one of them though. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why is no one posting here? Doesn't anyone watch the Olympics? :(

Hey guyz... wanna know something cool? I know this guy...
http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/BIO/Athlete/0/210690.shtml

Eamon Sullivan. Went to school with him.

He holds the world record in the 100m freestyle, making him the fastest swimmer in the world at the moment. He's the favourite to win gold tomorrow. I hope he gets it :)

Bursche said:
quarashi said:
Micheal Phelps tied for most all time Gold Medals about 2 hours ago. I believe thats US, I have no idea though. He will be the most winning after the games are over. He is a stud.

I dont care what other people think, Phelps is half man-half dolphin. Next time he wins and turns around, I'm looking for a blow hole.

Phelps has ADHD. He shouldn't be allowed to compete.
It's obviously giving him an unfair advantage :P

^_^

Uhm hurray  Belgium - New zealand 1-0.