By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why don't the guests just sign up?

I always look at this site and there are always about 7 times as many guests on as there are members. My question is why don't these guests just sign up already? Its free and takes literally 2 minutes.

Example right now there are 117 members on and 1446 guests on...

B

Around the Network

I suppose it is personal really I was using the site 3 months before I signed up.
that is my toughts on it.

Maybe alot of people just don't have anything to say.

Not everybody has the desire to post in the forums.. they could be here for the news or the numbers ...or they only want to read crazy threads and have a good laugh.. See.. they are laughing about this one.. We know who you are...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

we below to elite
we are elite

they dont deserve to enter in our private kingdom

(joke, everybody is welcome)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Before i signed up i watched the site closely, gathering data on certain users, watching posting habits, examining when and where to post, what to say, how to say it and-

I mean, erm, i joined straight away

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

We need more PS3 fans on this site. So new PS3/Sony fans join up now.

Anyone who owns a Sony, Nintendo or MS console or looking to buy a console, a new game or even upgrade your PC for gaming  or wants to discuss anything about gaming or  video game sales. please join up on VGChartz today.

I was visiting this site for like 6 months before I started posting. Just couldn't be bothered to sign up and start posting.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

This thread would be awesome if one guest came in and made his first post in it saying.

"This thread finally convinced me to sign up"

B

mr.elite said:
This thread would be awesome if one guest came in and made his first post in it saying.

"This thread finally convinced me to sign up"

It would be more awesome if somebody said

"Rock_on_2008 finally convinced me to sign up"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)