By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cloud VS Squall!!!

if these 2 crossed paths who would be victor

choose 1

(i think squall would kick clouds ass)

Around the Network

This is a game sales tracking website, "content is king", where is your content?

How is this directly productive of the context of this website, in which way does this thread garner the purpose intended by this website?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Squall, he just has the better personality (actually, they are both quite emo... But still).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Cloud...

omg i am going to kill you deon. I am going to find someone to hack you and get your address, and at first it is goig to be small time, like ordering pizzas to your house, and then i'll cut 1x1 foot patches of grass out of your lawn, and maybe pee on your doorknob in the winter. then it will move up to breaking your mailbox, or tping the trees, and using your phone number in surveys online. Then i will drop food accidentally on you at the mall and sincerely apologize and give you 20 bucks for dry cleaning, but you'll have seen my face, but you won't know what's coming. You'll just think it was a random event, and then one day you will get some chinese delivered to your house, and instead of the delivery boy it will be me because i killed him and his blood will be on the delivery vest, but it'll be small and you won't notice it, because you'll be like, don't i know this person from somewhere, and you'll stare at me and i'll stare right back. And that's when the attack comes, not from the front, but from the sides.... and the other two raptors.... you didn't even know were there.

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
This is a game sales tracking website, "content is king", where is your content?

How is this directly productive of the context of this website, in which way does this thread garner the purpose intended by this website?

oooohhhh i see now lol...thanks 4 pointing this out...well since this is the last time im doing this type of post..why dont u choose 1 4 old time sake lmao

theprof00 said:
omg i am going to kill you deon. I am going to find someone to hack you and get your address, and at first it is goig to be small time, like ordering pizzas to your house, and then i'll cut 1x1 foot patches of grass out of your lawn, and maybe pee on your doorknob in the winter. then it will move up to breaking your mailbox, or tping the trees, and using your phone number in surveys online. Then i will drop food accidentally on you at the mall and sincerely apologize and give you 20 bucks for dry cleaning, but you'll have seen my face, but you won't know what's coming. You'll just think it was a random event, and then one day you will get some chinese delivered to your house, and instead of the delivery boy it will be me because i killed him and his blood will be on the delivery vest, but it'll be small and you won't notice it, because you'll be like, don't i know this person from somewhere, and you'll stare at me and i'll stare right back. And that's when the attack comes, not from the front, but from the sides.... and the other two raptors.... you didn't even know were there.

XDXDXDXDXD LMAO

just choose 1 lol

||DeOn|| said:

(i think squall would kick clouds ass)

I like Squall more than Cloud.  Cloud had about as much personality as a plank of wood but Squall had about as much personality as a plank of wood... with an angry face and "...whatever" written on it.

But Cloud would win.  The Materia system is just better.

your tongue doesn't fit in your mouth correctly.
also its squall. he has a lot of hate..
but seriously i will kill you... with raptors

theprof00 said:
your tongue doesn't fit in your mouth correctly.
also its squall. he has a lot of hate..
but seriously i will kill you... with raptors

Not raptors!