By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So whos a bigger Sony fan than me?

sc94597 said:
Rock_on would take a bullet for sony so I vote him as the biggest sony fan. (:

the problem is he'd probably shoot his own self.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

sony 70 inch lcd, 3 sony vaio laptops 2 old sony desktops, 2 60 gb ps3, 2 ps2 (one slim one fat), 2 ps1 (one portable, one fat) 1 psp, sony surround sound system, 3 sony cameras( 2 t300, 1 slr) couple sony memory cards and controllers.

Only Sony products I have are TV's and DVD players haha. They make some damn good TV's by the way.

Squilliam said:
naraku2099 said:
Squilliam said:

I have Consoles - 1 PSX 1 PS2 slim 1 60gb PS3 (I had several broken PS2 examples as well)

Home electronics - 29" Sony CRT TV, Sony VCR (I think), Sony Hard-drive/DVD recorder, Sony Stereo and a 53" Sony LCD TV. Soon I will be getting a Sony surround sound system to go with my LCD TV.

So yea - who has more Sony stuff than me? .

Owning Sony products doesn't make you a Sony fan. It makes you an owner of Sony products.

You have a Picard avatar! - Nuff said.

I like to think of it as the facepalm avatar. I actually despise Star Trek.

I lose... The only sony things I got besides ps1,ps2,ps3 is a sony clock and sony cellphone...

Around the Network

well, u may have more stuff than me, but does that really prove that ur a bigger Sony fan?
i got PS3, soon to get Sony HDTV, PS2, Sony camera. i think thats it.

2PS1 3PS2s ( all work) 2PS3s 2 Sony Ericssons 42 " Sony Bravia (HD 1080p ready ;)

600 PS3 60GB, PSOne, original Playstation, two PS2s with hard drives (played FFXI with girlfriend) 80 PSX games, 120 PS2 games, 30 PS3 games, 50 Blu Ray games, 2000 dollar 5300EX reciever, 3000 dollar Bravia 52 inch LCD....I would buy a Sony computer but I just can't stand Microsoft Windows. I also have Sony headphones for my Iphone (closest I could come to a walkman), Sony rear speakers for my entertainment set up (Martin Logan fronts, center, sides and sub); Sony isn't quite as much the top of the audio game as they are the video game (video meaning TVs and recievers).

I probably have at least 10000 spent on Sony products with 15k on related items (like games, blu ray movies ect).

If not for Apple I would probably be all Sony, but I have to say I give the nod to Apple almost every time (sorry Sony). Good thing the Pippen never took off.

I also have an avatar from a Sony movie, bonus points!

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

2 8 years old TV's, 2 Sony Ericsson cellphones, 1 PS1, 2 DVS's
not enough to beat you :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

All of you fail. Every single last one of you, and you should all be ashamed for thinking you're the biggest Sony fan. Not a single one of you fools would take a bullet for Sony.